1. Product introduction of Chloroacetic acid
CAS : 79-11-8
Chemical Formula: C2H3ClO2
Einecs No.: 201-178-4
UN:1751 ,6.1/PG 2
Molecular weight: 94.4967
Melting point: 61-63 °C
Boiling point: 189°C at 760 mmHg
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Hosea Chem®
Appearance: white powder or flake.
Another name:Monochloroacetic acid, Carboxymethyl chloride, MCA, MCAA, MONO CHLORO ACETIC ACID.
Chloroacetic acid is a white powder or flake with a pungent odor and deliquescence, strong corrosiveness,itcan corrode the skin, damage all non-precious metals, rubber and wood, etc. Soluble in water and most organic solvents such as ethanol and ether.
2. Product Parameter(Specification) of Chloroacetic acid
white powder or flake
Chloroacetic Acid (CH2ClCOOH )Content,% ≥
Dichloroacetic Acid (CHCl2COOH) Content,% ≤
Acetic Acid (CH3COOH) Content, % ≤
Crystallization Point, ℃ ≥
3. Product Feature And Application of Chloroacetic acid
1) Chloroacetic acid is used to manufacture carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC).
2) Chloroacetic acid is used in the pharmaceutical industry to prepare the intermediate for the synthesis of caffeine, adrenaline, aminoacetic acid, vitamin B6, aureomycin, etc.
3) Chloroacetic acid is used in the pesticide industry as the intermediate for the preparation of dimethoate, naphthalene acetic acid, thiocyanate acetic acid, isotyl ester, herbicide 2, 4D, atrazine, etc.
4) Chloroacetic acid is used in the dye industry to produce indigo and naphthalene aminoacetic acid dyes.
5) Chloroacetic acid is used as intermediate in the production of carboxymethyl cellulose and the synthesis of analytical chemical reagents.
4. Product Details of Chloroacetic acid
Chloroacetic acid is flammable under open fire and high heat, and decomposes at high heat to produce toxic and corrosive flue gas. It can react chemically with strong oxidant and is highly corrosive to most metals, rubber and corks when exposed to moisture.
5.Product Qualification of Chloroacetic acid
With the best prices, good quality, and good service, Hosea Chem® Chloroacetic acid are highly recognized and praised by our customers. Meantime, we provide technical support of each product and marketing competition survey to help customers further enlarge their business easily.
Sampling is conducted every 2 hours and testing for ensuring the quality.
3rd party inspection can be arranged when loading the container.
6.Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Chloroacetic acid
25Kg/ woven bag, 24Mt/FCL.
Warehouse should be ventilated, low temperature, dry;
Store separately from oxidants, acids and bases.
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.
Shipping: by sea.
Ⅰ. over 10 years of export trading experience.
Ⅱ. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to solve your questions anytime you want.
Ⅲ. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
Ⅳ. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Ⅴ. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time.
Q1.What's the payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~25 days after receiving customer's prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, Bill of Loading etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24 hours against your full payment.