1. Product introduction of Thiourea
CAS : 62-56-6
Chemical Formula: CH4N2S
Einecs No.: 200-543-5
UN: 2811 or 3077
Molecular weight: 76.12
Melting point: 171 °C
Boiling point: 263.89 °C(estimate)
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Hosea Chem®
Appearance: White crystal powder.
Another name: THU; Thiocarbamide; Thiurea; Isothiourea; sulfocarbamide, Thiourea 99%; thiocarbamide; sulfourea.
Thiourea, white bright bitter crystal, soluble in cold water, ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, easy to deliquate in the air, at 150℃ into ammonium thiocyanate, has the reductivity,itcan make free iodine to iodide ion reduction.
2. Product Parameter(Specification) of Thiourea
Purity, w/% ≥
Loss on drying, w/% ≤
Ignition residue, w/% ≤
Water insoluble, w/% ≤
Thiocyanate(as SCN), w/% ≤
Initial Melting Point /℃ ≥
Calcium ion, w/% ≤
Particle size, w/%
Model I Thiourea
Mainly used in optics, electronics, new energy materials and other industries.
Model II Thiourea
Mainly used in printing and dyeing, medicine, pesticide, mineral processing and other basic chemical industry.
3. Product Feature And Application of Thiourea
1) Thiourea is the raw material for the synthesis of drugs,such as sulfathiazole, methionine and pig slices.
2) Thiourea is used as raw materials for dyes and dyeing auxiliaries, resins and press-plastic powder.
3) Thiourea can also be used as a vulcanization accelerator for rubber, a flotation agent for metal minerals, a catalyst for making phthalic anhydride and fumaric acid, as a metal corrosion inhibitor.
4) Thiourea in photographic materials,itcan be used as developer and toner.
5) Thiourea can also be used in electroplating industry.
6) Thiourea is also used in diazo photosensitive paper, synthetic resin coating, anion exchange resin, germination accelerator, fungicides and many other aspects.
7) Thiourea is also used as a fertilizer.
8) Thiourea is used in the manufacture of drugs, dyes, resins, press-plastic powder, rubber vulcanization accelerator, metal mineral flotation agent and other raw materials.
4. Product Details of Thiourea
Thiourea is highly reactive and can be used to prepare various compounds. It can react with a variety of oxidants to form organic compounds, and can also react with inorganic compounds to make soluble addition compounds.
5. Product Qualification of Thiourea
With the best prices, good quality, and good service, Hosea Chem® Thiourea are highly recognized and praised by our customers. Meantime, we provide technical support of each product and marketing competition survey to help customers further enlarge their business easily.
Sampling is conducted every 2 hours and testing for ensuring the quality .
3rd party inspection can be arranged when loading the container.
6. Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Thiourea
20Mt load each 20' container without pallets
17Mt load each 20' container with pallets.
Warehouse should be ventilated, low temperature, dry;
Store separately from oxidants, acids and bases.
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.
Shipping: by sea.
Ⅰ. over 10 years of export trading experience.
Ⅱ. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to solve your questions anytime you want.
Ⅲ. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
Ⅳ. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Ⅴ. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time.
Q1.What's the payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~25 days after receiving customer's prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, Bill of Loading etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24 hours against your full payment.