Precautions for tetrahydrofuran storage:
1. Tetrahydrofuran should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
2. Keep away from fire and heat sources.
3. The storage temperature should not exceed 29℃, and the packaging should be sealed and not in contact with the air.
4. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, alkalis, etc., and should not be mixed.
5. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities. Prohibit the use of mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks.
6. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable containment materials.