1. Product introduction of Isopropanol
CAS : 67-63-0
EINECS No.: 200-661-7
UN: 1219 (3/PG 2)
Molecular weight: 60.06
Melting point: -87.9 ℃
Boiling point: 82.45 ℃
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Hosea Chem®
Appearance: Colorless clear liquid.
Another name: IPA; isopropyl alcohol; iso-Propyl alcohol; isopropanol; Dimethylcarbinol; 2-Propanol.
Isopropanol is an organic compound, is the isomer of n-propanol, alias dimethyl methanol, 2-propanol, also known as IPA in the industry.It's a clear, colorless liquid, flammable, and has a smell similar to a mixture of ethanol and acetone.Soluble in water, but also soluble in alcohol, ether, benzene, chloroform and other organic solvents.Isopropanol is an important chemical product and raw material.Mainly used in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, plastics, spices, coatings and so on.
2. Product Parameter(Specification) of Isopropanol
colorless clarity liquid, no mechanical impurities and suspended solids, no odor.
Water miscibility test
Moisture , w/%
Acidity(as acetic acid), w/%
Residue on evaporation, w%
Carboxyl compound(as acetone) Content, w/%
Restore potassium permanganate material
Easy to carbonize material
3.Product Feature And Application of Isopropanol
1) Isopropanol has a wide range of uses as organic raw materials and solvents.
2) Isopropyl alcohol as a chemical raw material, can produce acetone, hydrogen peroxide, methyl isobutyl ketone, diisobutyl ketone, isopropyl amine, isopropyl ether, isopropyl chloride, and isopropyl fatty acid and isopropyl chloride, etc.
3) Isopropyl alcohol in fine chemical industry, can be used in the production of isopropyl nitrate, isopropyl xanthate, triisopropyl phosphite, aluminum isopropyl alcohol and medicine and pesticide, also can be used in the production of diisopropyl acetone, isopropyl acetate and thymol and gasoline additives.
3) Isopropyl alcohol as a solvent is a relatively cheap solvent in industry. It has a wide range of uses. It can freely mix with water and has a stronger solubility than ethanol for lipophilic substances.
4) Isopropanol can be used in the production of paint, ink, extraction agent, aerosol agent, etc.
5) isopropanol can also be used as antifreeze agent, cleaning agent, additive for blending gasoline, dispersant for pigment production, fixing agent for printing and dyeing industry, antifogs for glass and transparent plastics, etc.
6) Isopropanol is used as diluent of adhesives, also used in antifreeze, dehydrating agent, etc.
7) Determination of barium, calcium, copper, magnesium, nickel, potassium, sodium, strontium, nitrite, cobalt and so on by isopropanol as chromatographic analysis standard.
8) Isopropanol is used as defoaming agent of water-based fracturing fluid of oil Wells. The air forms explosive mixture, which causes combustion and explosion in case of open fire and high thermal energy, and can react strongly with oxidizer.
9) isopropyl alcohol in the electronics industry, can be used as cleaning and degreasing agent.
10) isopropyl alcohol in the oil industry, cottonseed oil extraction agent, can also be used for animal derived tissue film degreasing.
4. Product Details of Isopropanol
Isopropanol is a colorless and transparent liquid, with a mixture like ethanol and acetone odor, can be miscible with alcohol, ether, chloroform and water, can dissolve alkaloids, rubber, shellac, rosin, synthetic resin and other organic and some inorganic, and water to form an azeotropic, insoluble in salt solution.
5.Product Qualification of Isopropanol
With the best prices, good quality, and good service, Hosea Chem® Isopropanol are highly recognized and praised by our customers. Meantime, we provide technical support of each product and marketing competition survey to help customers further enlarge their business easily.
Sampling is conducted every 2 hours and testing for ensuring the quality .
3rd party inspection can be arranged when loading the container.
6.Deliver, Shipping And Serving of Isopropanol
Packing 160 kg/drum 800 kg/IBC ISO TANK
20’ FCL 12.8 MT 16 MT 18 MT
40’FCL 24.32 MT 25.6 MT 18 MT
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
Keep away from fire and heat. Avoid light.
The storage temperature should not exceed 30℃, and the relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
The package is sealed.
It should be stored separately from oxidizing agents, acids, alkalis and edible chemicals..
Delivery Detail: 2 weeks after confirm order.
Shipping: by sea.
Ⅰ. over 10 years of export trading experience.
Ⅱ. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to solve your questions anytime you want.
Ⅲ. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries
export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
Ⅳ. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
Ⅴ. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time.
Q1.What's the payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
Q2.What's the shelf life for the cargos?
Our product's shelf life is 2 years, which is based on dry and ventilated storage.
Q3.What's the delivery time?
We usually deliver the cargos within 10~25 days after receiving customer's prepayment and original LC.
Q4.What documents can we supply?
Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of analysis, Certificate of Origin, Health Certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, Bill of Loading etc.
The documents will be sent by Express within 24 hours against your full payment.